A downloadable game for Windows
Go on a journey by train to stop the necromancer and his skeleton army from causing trouble!
Explore a silly world created by a crazy narrator and fight the skeletons with your abnormal weapons in this comical Twin-Stick Adventure game!
- Chaotic Twin-stick combat
- Weird weapons that you have never seen before
- Quirky NPCs to share your journey with
- A cool train to protect from evil
- Mildly annoying skeletons that want a piece of your train
- Works with Xbox controller
In our game you are able to play two levels, one tutorial and one where you can freely test the game and it's mechanics. You are also able to walk around in the hub area and talk with NPCs.
- Hub background art: https://ansimuz.itch.io/mountain-dusk-parallax-background
- Level background (made with Tabletop RPG Map Maker): https://deepnight.itch.io/tabletop-rpg-map-editor
- Level background & props: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/2d/environments/pixel-art-top-down-basic-187605
- (Placeholder) weapon sprites: https://jestan.itch.io/weapons-pack
- Dialogue system: https://kaspergamedev.itch.io/
|Authors||Fish Bread Studios, PeterBjorn, General Gak, Simon Stormes, Hannibal Sigfusson|
|Made with||FL Studio, Unity, Aseprite|
|Tags||Funny, Pixel Art, Skeletons, Tower Defense, Trains, Twin Stick Shooter|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.